cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive wingsuit flash video

hnnnng
Honored Guest
Thought I'd share in case anyone's looking for a small project. Might be really cool to enable with the Rift!
http://www.visitnorway.com/us/Games-and-more/Wingsuit-Video/
9 REPLIES 9

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
Epic! I'd love to try this as a sim or any kind of wingsuit or skydiving sim.

dbuck
Honored Guest
Martijn has a pretty badass head start on that one:
here's to hoping he releases something.

I'm having a blast playing with the normal version, can't wait to give a go at the vr-insanity there.

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
Awesome..

hnnnng
Honored Guest
"dbuck" wrote:
Martin has a pretty badass head start on that one:

Wow, that looks awesome! Thanks for the link

vrdev
Honored Guest
Oh wow. Can't wait to see more of this project emerge!

Fluke
Heroic Explorer
(edit: ok, wrong thread to ask Martijn about his project, sorry OP, but in case Martijn does read it anyway...)

Nice 🙂

Are you going for a realistic approach with it, or a more arcadey one? Just one look at your video and I had visions of some Pilot Wings style stuff in there, courses with hoops to fly through, updrafts, etc.
Co-host of Recentered - A VR Podcast, available on all normal podcast streaming services.

lihuyt
Honored Guest
Hi
I'm Daniel Ervik, the Chief Software Engineer at Making View AS located in Norway.

We are the 360° guys behind some of the most amazing and crazy video experiences you've ever seen (The Wingsuit video +++).

Ever since I first heard of the Oculus Rift, and decided to become a backer, I've dreamed of bringing our knowledge of 360° videos to the Oculus Rift!

Now that my Rift has finally arrived I have been able to create an initial Alpha version of our comming VR special Edition 360° video viewer.

We have decided to launch three of our videos as Alpha versions for all of you (and us) to enjoy.

I've created an own url for this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=849

Best regards,

Daniel

geekmaster
Protege
"lihuyt" wrote:
Hi
I'm Daniel Ervik, the Chief Software Engineer at Making View AS located in Norway.
We have decided to launch three of our videos as Alpha versions for all of you (and us) to enjoy.

Best regards,

Daniel

Your downloadable "Stearman PT-17" Windows demo is broken. You can see details about the reported error message at the forum link you provided above.

lihuyt
Honored Guest
"geekmaster" wrote:
"lihuyt" wrote:
Hi

Best regards,

Daniel

Your downloadable "Stearman PT-17" Windows demo is broken. You can see details about the reported error message at the forum link you provided above.

Thanks for telling me, I've seen your comment on this on the main post, and this error has been fixed.