Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift s hands are jittery and warping

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rift s ghosting/double vision

Hello everyone

I’ve had my rift for 2 months now and started using it on the gtx 970. The performance on that was bad so I upgraded to a cyberpower pc with an rtx 2070 and a ryzen 2700x. The issue that I am having is when I play games like Sariento or gorn, my hands ghost and I see double when moving my hands.  I have done many fixes to try and fix this as well as updating my bios but the issue is still there. I believe this could be an issue with asw and I tried disabling it many times with the tray tool and it fixes it for a while but then comes right back. Oculus told me to reinstall the software but that did not fix it. If anyone could help that would be appreciated greatly.
2 REPLIES 2

Netheri
Rising Star
Did they ask you to take off the batteries, "forget them" in the Desktop apps "Devices" and try to pair them again?
i9-9900K@ 5GHz, ASUS Rog Strix 2080 Super OC , 32gb 3466MHz DDR4, ROG Strix Z390 E Gaming, 1 x Inateck 4 port USB 3.0 card, 2x3.1, USB, 6x3.0 USB on mobo, 1x USB-C on G-card, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry for the late response and also yes I just tried it and to no avail. I also tried doing a fresh install of my nvidia drivers and that did not fix it either. I’ve been trying to play Asgard’s wrath but I continue to see stutters and jitter, making the game just look bad for me. I’ll if anyone else has any ideas, please put suggestions this is annoying as I spent 1,400 for my pc and another 400 for my rift s.