PLEASE BRING AIRCAR TO QUEST ! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

PLEASE BRING AIRCAR TO QUEST !

Moose62Moose62 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I've seen the live play of this flying game on youtube and it looks incredible.  If you love BLADE RUNNER you will love this flying game.  Please bring it to the QUEST!
Tagged:

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,356
    Project 2501
    Probably need to wait until the Quest Link is out later this year and run it with a good gaming PC.  Same probably goes for Google Earth VR.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors.  Preordered Vive Cosmos.

• geebee666geebee666 Posts: 220
    Nexus 6
    IIRC The dev has stated that he would have to reduce the quality to far to run on Quest.
  • VRBabe14VRBabe14 Posts: 188
    Art3mis
    edited October 7
    @geebee666 It's not Aircar, that's just the name of the demo for the full game Low-Fi by the developer who created Technolust. Low-Fi has just received its full crowd funding on Kickstarter

Edit: I might be wrong but Aircar vr might not be developed by AntiCleric but Low-Fi will be and it includes flying cars etc.
    Oculus Quest Status:
    RECEIVED Tues, May 21 2019 12:01 PM GMT
    UPDATE: FAULTY, ISSUED REPLACEMENT Fri, July 26 2019

Oculus Rift & Touch Bundle Status:
    RECEIVED Thurs, Sept 07 2017 2:38 PM GMT

Oculus Rift DK2
  • SpuzzumSpuzzum Posts: 641
    Neo
    You'll be able to play the pcvr version on the Quest with Oculus Link coming up in November. It's not the same as being portable, but it's the best you'll get for now.