cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath, Revive dead follower issue

MortiDilligafss
Explorer
I may be being an idiot, but I cannot work out how to revive a follower after switching to another.
Shark dude was killed, so I switch to the turtle to finish a fight, but now I cannot switch back to the shark to revive it. Anyone know if there is another way to revive a follower even if it is not selected?
13 REPLIES 13

kelvin0mql
Explorer
Dang - frustrating.

I don't think my Sharkie McSharkface got killed. He just disappeared and stopped following me. Still in my inventory, along with Turtle McMoscowMitch, still apparently alive. But I can't seem to make him APPEAR and be useful.

Hopefully the solution to your problem is also the solution to mine.

Oh, and the turtle definitely didn't die, as I had sharky following when I suddenly found I had no follower. But I need the Senate MajLeader back for a bit to block a flame-thrower stopping me from getting to a treasure chest up on the cliff.

What is it with Turtles and utter uselessness, lately? Huh?

MowTin
Expert Trustee
You should go to the discord. You're supposed to revive your followers. I don't know if he's gone for good or if you can create a new shark. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

MortiDilligafss
Explorer
I tried creating a new shark follower but the action just killed the shark, as if I did not have the spell

kelvin0mql
Explorer
I started a fresh game & "lost" my follower (Turtle this time) in the same spot - I was paying closer attention. It was during the 2nd swordplay training period with Loki (Parry, etc). Come back from training, follower is gone.

They're alive, in the inventory, but you have to grab them from there and drop them on the detailed-info-pedestal (dunno what it's really called) to the right. Then, poof, you have your follower in the world again.

I refuse to Discord - such a disagreeable connotation. Not having it.

andysonofbob
Heroic Explorer
As above said, then use the revive potion to get them breathing 🙂

MortiDilligafss
Explorer
Thanks, managed to get the shark back, that solution seems the sort of thing a contextual hint would have been good for.

kelvin0mql
Explorer

Thanks, managed to get the shark back, that solution seems the sort of thing a contextual hint would have been good for.

Yeah, the 1st time a follower dies (or drops to inventory), LokiGhost could give a brother-god a hint.

But - really spectacular game so far - these are nit-picks, in my opinion. It's so fun, that I have VR-headset-headache today.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

As above said, then use the revive potion to get them breathing 🙂

Good to know. BTW, patching Asgard's Wrath may be difficult, because Oculus has the worst patching system I can think of. What happens when you patch a game? Then a copy of the game is made in the staging (or download) folder, then the patch is downloaded and applied to that copy and then the original installation is replaced. It works - and the problem? See what happens when I try to patch Trover on a drive with like 20GB free space:

0bnt9uv0r9wb.jpg

Trover takes up nearly 26GB and thus requires another 26GB free space to be patched. What happens if a patch arrives for Asgard's Wrath? You'll likely need 150GB of free space to patch the game - and the time to copy 150GB forth - and back - may be massive and increase likelihood of errors. 
Let's hope there won't be a need to patch the game, lol... 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

roncace
Honored Guest
i dont find my follower..not in my knventory..no on the ground..where they are????