cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passthrough

Redlightning777
Protege
One thing that has really been bugging me is how the Oculus button double click temporary passthrough feature works. 

I'm certainly fine with having a quick access pass-through .. however I use this when I have to grab something or move something around fix something..   etc.. without having to remove the headset/controllers which is nice - HOWEVER - I think that the only way back to VR should be a Oculus button tap..   

If I mistakenly nudge any other button/trigger/grip it goes back to VR..   very very frustrating, as I let the controllers dangle so that I may use my hands...  

*PLEASE* - can an option be added to return to VR with a click on Oculus button *ONLY*
1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Redlightning7777, that's a good suggestion. If you haven't already, please make sure you submit your feedback on the Oculus Uservoice site here. That's the best place to provide suggestions and ideas to improve the Oculus platform. It helps keep the developers keep track of all the different ideas and you can vote for ideas that people have already submitted. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!