New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Eagle of the Oasis - Robo Recall Reality Gun Mod

Firestorm185Firestorm185 Posts: 104
Art3mis
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/eagl...dd3eabf0d62f6b
Reality gun of Water and Ice

originally posted on www.roborecallmods.com

- Description -

The Eagle of the Oasis, the Reality Gun of Water and Ice. Passed through time and Space, this Desert Eagle has been the weapon chosen by many fated heroes. with it, they can control water at will, freezing or melting it by thought. It’s bullets are made from glacial ice, hard as diamonds, able to chip into, or freeze, anything.

It occupies the same plane of existence as the Planeswalker, the Electric Vector, and the Space Treader. They exist in a small group of megaweapons that attract and repel each other’s energy.

- Downloads -

V1 - Eagle_Of_The_OasisV1.robo

- Patch Notes -

V1 - Version 1 is the release version! Shoot ice pellets of death!
------------------------------
PC specs - GTX 1070 (MSI AERO); 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3; intel i5-4590, MSI motherboard (don't remember but it was a combo deal) and an EVGA Supernova 750W semi-modular.

Comments

• Firestorm185Firestorm185 Posts: 104
    Art3mis
    V2R - Eagle_Of_The_Oasis_RebirthV2.3.robo

- Patch Notes -

V2R - Version 2 Rebirth! Recreated the mod due to an export error. Now has the ice pellets and blue bullet trails! blue flash FX coming next!
    PC specs - GTX 1070 (MSI AERO); 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3; intel i5-4590, MSI motherboard (don't remember but it was a combo deal) and an EVGA Supernova 750W semi-modular.
  • Firestorm185Firestorm185 Posts: 104
    Art3mis
    edited October 16
    VR3 - Eagle_Of_The_Oasis_RebirthV3.robo

- Patch Notes -

VR3 - Rebirth Version 3! Bullet model has been replaced by an icicle! bullet shells are half an icicle!

Note - for some reason v3 is about 78 less mb in size than version 2.5. Not sure why, on my end it still works fine, even when installing from scratch!