LineWars VR is a virtual reality re-enactment of the early 1990's cult classic game LineWars II. Pilot any friendly space ship in huge space battles containing dozens of ships, by teleporting between ships at will. Protect your star base, save the Princess from pirate scum, and defend humanity from an alien invasion! Or, play against (or with) your friends in several multiplayer scenarios. Fast-paced adrenaline-pumping space action!
Some feature highlights of LineWars VR:
- Huge space battles, up to 50 ships in a battle.
- Three different ship types to fly.
- No super ship against cannon fodder, your ship is about as powerfull as enemy ships. Skill counts!
- You can teleport between friendly ships at will (automatically if your current ship gets destroyed).
- Nine (9) missions in the single-player campaign, all missions have 10 levels.
- Multiplayer support, all missions can also be played either with or against a friend.
- Runs at 72fps with native 1.4 render scale on Oculus Go, at 60fps even on Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Dynamic lighting and sharp flicker-free dynamic shadows (not common on mobile games).
- Highly detailed cockpits with working instrument panels.
YouTube review by Go Bros: