New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Home: Difficulties to navigate through menu's

Lange_666Lange_666 Posts: 5
NerveGear
Aquired a Rift S a few days ago i'm having issues with the menu in the Home software part.
I was looking for a manual but i can't find and also Youtube ain't much help. Al i could find there are video's on how to create a Home.
But that i don't need, i'm looking for info on how use these and how to navigate through them.

Let's start at "Places":
Questions:
- The "Popular" folder gives a list of recent popular Homes. I see 2 homes per line (lines are: Now active, Notable, Recommended) + the edge of 3th home on each line and I can scroll up/down but how do i scroll left right to fully see the thirth one (or maybe even more)?
- Online: I only see my own home(s) in online. What exactly does "Online" mean (it would be nice to have a manual where i could find these things instead of asking them here).
- Favorites: I guess i can add some favorite homes under this folder but then again...how? I nowhere see the option to add to favorites as i would expect

Also, i've seen a few video's where one can grab a home and then smash the sphere the home turns into. Does this still work this way. I can point and click (grab) to load a home but it never turns into a sphere.

Comments

• Lange_666Lange_666 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Lange_666 said:
    - Favorites: I guess i can add some favorite homes under this folder but then again...how? I nowhere see the option to add to favorites as i would expect.

Also, somehow a Favorite Home (which is not favorite to be exact) has entered the favorites folder. But no option to remove. So how?