New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard's Wrath Cannot Start Game - Stuck on Fire

zi99yzi99y Posts: 1
NerveGear
I have had an absolute nightmare getting the game installed, after trying everything from various posts here it finally installed overnight (I don't have a fast connection) was so happy this morning to find it had installed.

Now I start the game and chose a motion style and then a difficulty from the 3 choices, the options fade away and I'm left watching the fire, but the game doesn't start, it just leaves me there wondering what I'm supposed to do. I have rebooted and retried with different options but the result is the same each time.

Please help. I'm on the verge of requesting a refund, games should not be this problematic!

I'm using the Rift CV1, RTX 2080, Ryzen 3600X

Thanks in advance for any ideas / help.

Comments

• gnezzzgnezzz Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue, any help?
  • FlejasFlejas Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue
  • ImMmecciaImMmeccia Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue

• PogoFixPogoFix Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    same issue :-(
  • PogoFixPogoFix Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have the program stored on my SSD, but the game on the internal hard drive (not enough space anymore on SSD). Does anyone think this could be an issue here? I use the Lenovo Legion Y740 with i7-8750H, RTX2060 and 16GB RAM. So should be okay from these specs, right?
  • Nader_SandersNader_Sanders Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    same issue here, anyone a solution?
  • thebochtheboch Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue huere
  • Torti91Torti91 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    same issue here any update on this? 
  • parquelisparquelis Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same issue here, anyone found a solution yet? I was so excited after it downloaded all night and now i cant even play it... fml.
  • D6ekkoD6ekko Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same issue here. Re-installed the game, didn‘t help. No sound and won‘t continue after choosing difficulty etc... stuck on the fire screen. Is this a nvidia driver issue?
    NerveGear
    Reinstalled the Game three times with deactivated AV. Newest Nvidia Driver here. Windows 10 1909 fully patched.
    No help from the Oculus support :(
    i9 9900k
    GTX 2080 Ti
    4k Display
    Oculus Rilft s

• EasylemonEasylemon Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue. Is there a solution?
    NerveGear
    Got help from the support. You have to repair the Oculus Software !
  • MrNedriaMrNedria Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited February 23
    Any solution found? I tried the repair thing, didn't work, did a post, got deleted right away, so I'll up this one.

Edit : Finally made it work, I changed the sound config to be the classical Rift S soundsystem, fixed everything
  • MichaxxxMichaxxx Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same issue. ;-;