New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.
Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.
Rift S / Rift 1.43 Release Rolling Out Now
- You can now use the Scale Tool to change an object’s size to make it larger or smaller.
- To scale an object, grab the object, make sure the scale icon is highlighted in blue, then push your thumbstick to the right or left to scale the size up or down.
- Keep in mind that some special objects can’t be used with the scale tool.
- For a more in-depth tutorial, check out the Oculus support site for our new Oculus Home help guide coming soon!
- Remote rendering for Oculus Quest is now available! Check out our blog post and support center articles for details on connecting Quest to your compatible PC. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the feature to appear within your headset. If you still do not see the feature after that time, please reboot your Quest headset and log out and back into your account on the Oculus PC software.
- Fixed an issue that produced a recurring error and prevented Dash from launching when no internet connection was present.