New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Suface Book 2&Oculus Quest,BUT...????!!!!

KingWilly79KingWilly79 Posts: 2
NerveGear
I own a Microsoft Surface Book 2 15 Inch,1060 Nvidia bla bla ..,and i got myself a brandnew Oculus Quest.
I find out that Oculus just release a Beta for Oculus Link and so I went to the Local electronic markt and got myself all the USB 3.0 cable and also download every update on every device  But i am still not able to run Rift Games on my Quest(and yes i have all the Rift Software and Treibers and everything but still no conection to my Surface book 2...Somebody please help!!

Comments

• kojackkojack Posts: 5,706 Volunteer Moderator
    The Surface Book 2 is using the mobile 1060 GPU. According to the Quest Link compatibility page, that GPU isn't supported. They are planning on supporting more by the end of the beta, but they haven't said which ones.

• teastonteaston Posts: 51
    Hiro Protagonist
    Do you get the green ticks saying Quest is connected and active?
  • dingofoxvrfoxdingofoxvrfox Posts: 34
    Brain Burst
    On the surface you have to have a powered usb hub
  • KingWilly79KingWilly79 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    teaston said:
    Of Course Not...otherwise I would not have a Problem.I hope Microsoft is going to release an update .
  • teastonteaston Posts: 51
    Hiro Protagonist
    teaston said:
    Of Course Not...otherwise I would not have a Problem.I hope Microsoft is going to release an update .
    That’s not true actually, I had the green ticks but could not connect to Rift home!!
  • asthmaticatomasthmaticatom Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    teaston said:
    ya i get the green tick that says it's connected but I'm not able to connect to rift home either. :(
  • LeonardohamlettLeonardohamlett Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited December 4
    thanks for sharing