cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After recent update CV1 just has a black screen now

sonicnerd14
Protege
I'm not quite sure when this started, but just yesterday when I decided to get back into my Rift after a week or so I put the headset on, and it was just a black screen. The last time I used my Rift everything was working fine, like I said this was about a week ago, but I do know there were some updates since then and I'm thinking its possible that one of these latest updates have created headset issues. It seems its getting power because the status indicator comes up in the headset its self, and the Oculus software recognizes the headset, but when I put it on to activate.... nothing happens. I even tried reinstalling the driver software, but the issue still persists. Anyone know if there's a way to fix this?
1 REPLY 1

sonicnerd14
Protege
Also, I think I should mention that I've been getting three W10 notification errors a lot after the recent update too. One that says guardian isn't working properly, "Oculus isn't working correctly", and the other is saying that my sensors aren't working even though the Oculus software seems to be detecting them fine. So something has clearly been broken by the Oculus update.