cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notes: library, store, home

cigaremoods
Heroic Explorer
The shop :

Could you be more specific about the languages ​​present in the game.
Is the language for menus, dialogues, subtitles?
It's a shame to be forced to go on Steam VR to find out!
I was very disappointed the first time to find that my language was only for the menu.

On a computer when you scroll through the applications if you point an application to read the details, when you return to the application list by pressing the arrow you go back to the beginning of the list and not where you have click what forces you to scroll down the list again which is painful.
Why in filters there is no possibility to directly filter remarks in the language of his country?

The library for its applications:

Why it is not possible to classify its applications: SIM, Car, Rollercoaster, art ..etc
Instead we have a stack of applications without any logic and we must navigate from top to bottom to find its application.

It would also be nice to have the possibility to block some applications by a code, especially when you leave the helmet to children.

Home :

You indicate in the presentation the number of objects present, but for the creation what blocks is the number of MO used. Why is it not indicated this essential information to the progress of creation?

It is a shame not to have the opportunity to know the list of "public" homes posted by the user. You have the tabs: Friends and success why not add an HOME tab online?
It's nice to have added clocks indicating the system time. On the other hand a detail, for the clocks with digital display, why the time is not it formatted according to the local display of the country: in Europe the hour is displayed on 24 hours to distinguish the morning of the evening, d elsewhere the time displayed on 12 o'clock is also not represented with the AM or PM to make the same distinction.
MSI Z790 ACE, MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM X, I7 14700K, Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 32 go, 2 x Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 2 To
0 REPLIES 0