New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Purchased a quest just before the Vader immortal deal

tea.baginstea.bagins Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited November 26 in Games and Apps
Hi I just bought a quest 10 days ago, just before the “purchase an oculus quest and receive Vader immortal free” deal was announced, is there any way this deal could apply in my position?
i had a friend purchase his quest a few days before the announcement he was able to get a code for purchase.

Best Answer

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,596 Volunteer Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Always worth asking. Contact Oculus support and ask :) but these things happen all the time. I've just bought new pc components and now the black friday deals kick in and I kick myself lol as I said, worth asking but don't expect ;)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Answers

• MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,811 Valuable Player
    Techy111 said:
    Always worth asking. Contact Oculus support and ask :) but these things happen all the time. I've just bought new pc components and now the black friday deals kick in and I kick myself lol as I said, worth asking but don't expect ;)

What deals are you kicking yourself about? I'm also looking to upgrade my CPU from the i7 6700K. 

I'm thinking maybe i9 9900KS or just overclock an i9 9700k to 5.0Ghz. I think the old 6700k is bottlenecking my 2080ti.
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,596 Volunteer Moderator
    Hi @MowTin pm me and I'll give you the lowdown on what I got. I have the 2080ti and yea my 6700k was bottlenecking.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,811 Valuable Player
    Techy111 said:
    Hi @MowTin pm me and I'll give you the lowdown on what I got. I have the 2080ti and yea my 6700k was bottlenecking.
    sent. 
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index