New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Beat Saber Multiplayer and 360??

AliSpiritAliSpirit Posts: 3
NerveGear
Supposedly there was a 360 version coming and I haven’t gotten any updates about this. Has this been canceled or something? Is it something separate you have to buy in addition? 

Multiple players for beat saber???? When will we get this? I have friends online, we can hear each other through our head sets...when will beat saber for oculus quest allow us to be play together? Like see a solid color outline of a person (one in oculus) connected in our games and play at the same time? Would that not be pretty cool? Instead of trying to press okay in our own devices at same time it should link us up together and when one starts it starts for all that is connected. 

If or when this happens, could someone (anyone) let me know with details to set up please!!!! Would be most grateful!!

Comments

• AliSpiritAliSpirit Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I mean play together ONLINE at same time, in same song , while living far apart physically 
  • KentobiKentobi Posts: 70
    Hiro Protagonist
    The 360 mode is coming in December, though no specific date has been given. 
  • AliSpiritAliSpirit Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Kentobi said:
    The 360 mode is coming in December, though no specific date has been given. 
    Thank for this, I can’t wait to try it!

i hope a multiplayer will come soon...
  • pascaline.brun.5bpascaline.brun.5b Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    i wait too for multiplayeur 😞
  • VRONLYVRONLY Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am dying to know when multiplayer will be released also..... 
  • Umpa_PCUmpa_PC Posts: 338
    Art3mis
    So someone explain to me how multiplayer would work ?  I have a problem imagining how they would implement it.  
    Oculus Rift S (love it)
    Oculus Quest 128GB (Loving it too)
    MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK 
    Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz
    GTX 1050 Ti (4GB)
    16 GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    1TB SSD
    Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Oculus app version 14.0.0.83.710 (14.0.0.83.710)