New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus is not sending me my login confirmation code

OculusWorksGreatOculusWorksGreat Posts: 2
NerveGear
So yesterday i went to change the password for my oculus account. After receiving a email to change my password i was able to change it. After logging in it then asked me to type in the login confirmation code that was sent to my email. The thing was they sent me nothing. After waiting a whole day and attempting to have them resend it nothing happened. I'm able to receive the emails about a password change or some news but anything about my login confirmation doesn't show up. At this point i'm frustrated because i receive all my other oculus stuff but no codes. Now i'm left with no way to play my oculus games. So is there a solution out there i can try instead of waiting 2 days for a response about my    A C C O U N T.
Tagged:

Comments

• GARBAGEPLAYGARBAGEPLAY Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited November 2019
    Same problem here. I'm taking the vr to show my mom and dad for the first time and oculus won't let me log in to my own heckin device. 

Update: out of frustration I clicked the resend code button 5 times and it finally send one of the confirmations 20 minutes later. (The other four do not exist.)

update 2: Oculus support on reddit said they are actively working on the issue.
  • OculusWorksGreatOculusWorksGreat Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Same problem here. I'm taking the vr to show my mom and dad for the first time and oculus won't let me log in to my own heckin device. 

Update: out of frustration I clicked the resend code button 5 times and it finally send one of the confirmations 20 minutes later. (The other four do not exist.)

update 2: Oculus support on reddit said they are actively working on the issue.
    I've tried spamming it a lot and i get nothing. What did you use to send the code. For an example did you use phone website, phone app, website, or pc app to receive the code. I've been waiting sense Wednesday and im beginning to be very impatient.
  • Colton8991Colton8991 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited January 13
    i am trying to change my username but it not sending the code to my email