New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus app stuck on health and safety video

MaliciouswarriorMaliciouswarrior Posts: 2
NerveGear

I'm hoping someone can help me out with this,

So today I just picked up an Oculus rift s and during setup i ran into a problem, I am stuck in the Health and safety video screen and there is no way that i can get out of it, I doesn't give me the option to play it or exit out of the video and its just stuck there on that screen, even if i close the app and reopen it it just shows up to that screen and i cant do anything, I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but every time it just shows back up to that screen and I just don't know what else to do anymore

Tagged:

Comments

• MaliciouswarriorMaliciouswarrior Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Here's a picture of that screen https://imgur.com/a/T3uD3f2
  • gp66gp66 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Hi,

I'm stuck on the same screen, uninstalled and reinstalled software but still stuck. Did you find a solution?

Thanks,

Gary
  • frenzalitisfrenzalitis Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Having this exact same problem. Can not start the video, and if I close the app and restart it re-opens on the same screen, restarting the PC also has no effect.
  • gp66gp66 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I uninstalled software, then deleted all Oculus folders in users/username/App Data/local and roaming, then reinstalled software.

App Data is a hidden folder.

I was working with a fresh install so I'm not sure how this will affect any installed games.

Hope this helps.