cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System ux has stopped Oculus quest

squamme
Honored Guest
Oculus quest... I was downloading skyworld and all of a sudden my headset came up with system ux has stopped the next message was system ux keeps stopping ... My quest then powered off and my new game skyworld also I had stopped installing nothing is working on my quest help please ASAP
17 REPLIES 17

mattbach
Honored Guest
I have the same issue. Just got this yesterday. I keep getting this error

BBQJOE
Honored Guest
Same, for me it gave the "SystemUX has stopped working" the moment I disconnected my facebook account from the mobile app. Then the loop whenever I arrived at the dashboard. Found a way around it by not skipping the tutorial thing when you normally first boot the device (first steps?) but then nothing except the browser works (can see the navigation bar at the bottom but nothing above that show up but the browser).
Hope that bit of info can help.

Clan527
Honored Guest
System is error shows up then Runs tutorial. What is happening 

amaciasv94
Honored Guest
I have the same error as you guys, mine its brand new and it worked for a while and then when I turned it on again it just glitched and said system ux has stopped and then it started the tutorials.

hollman125
Honored Guest
I just changed my password on the phone app and my headset did the exact same thing

Sandigmann
Honored Guest
I had the same issue. Went into the app and got the message that something in my account changed (changed the password on my pc). I had to log in again using my facebook account, the occulus quest connected to my phone and it worked again. The issue seems to go in that direction. Check the app on your phone.

Daniel_D3
Honored Guest
I just got mine a little over a week ago for black Friday and it was doing the same thing. I recorded a video of me playing beat saber and it worked just fine but ever since it's been glitching every play session, bugging out the UI, and there is nothing I can do about it. I just got it and now I can't even play the thing! I'm really upset about this and hope it gets fixed immediately, this thing was me saving a month's worth of paychecks and now its just scrap.

vincekoe
Honored Guest
Had the same problem, my case is I using facebook login when first created the account and pairing with the headset, it works well, sooner i want to purchase game from store so I added the payment method info, and adding 2fa too for security and it mandate to add a password, so I do as it said, after i added the password and do relogin using the app, then when I turn on the headset and nothing is working anymore, the app no longer can detecting the headset even both are on the same wifi network, help!!!

vincekoe
Honored Guest
It finally working after I use the support chat with oculus support staff, the instruction given is, logout from oculus app, restart the phone, log in to the oculus app and try connect to the headset, after done all that finally able to connect now.