New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

What are the Voltage Requirements for Charging the Quest? 110Volts or 220Volts?

PilotGregPilotGreg Posts: 3
NerveGear
I don't want to fry my Quest. 
So does anyone know if you can charge using 220Volts? Or it it only110Volts?
Or will it accept both?

Thanks
PilotGreg

Best Answers

• PilotGregPilotGreg Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    edited December 2 Accepted Answer
    Hello DaftnDirect.

Thanks for taking the time to answer the question. I appreciate  your answer.

Cheers!
    PilotGreg

I just ordered the Quest for my family. Looking forward to diving into VR and exploring the world.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,267 Volunteer Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    No problem and welcome to the forum.

(I edited your post just to remove the youtube channel reference, I'm sure the thread wasn't created for that purpose but as it wasn't VR related and with the photos included, it was posted surprisingly quickly after my reply, so there is a chance it was).
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.476)

Answers

• DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,267 Volunteer Moderator
    The chargers supplied to the UK accept voltages between 100-240v and dual frequency 50/60Hz so I assume the same charger is supplied everywhere but with pin designs specific to the country where the order if from.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18363.476)
  • PilotGregPilotGreg Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thanks