cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Chance to Win one of 50 Keys for Instrument Studio VR - Releases on 3rd Dec.

Anonymous
Not applicable
To celebrate the launch of Instrument Studio VR, the first complete virtual recording studio, which includes all the instruments you need to make a record - we have 50 Studios to win, in the form of Oculus Store Keys for Rift!

Instrument Studio VR Official Launch Trailer (1 min 57s)
https://youtu.be/YVxqcjHG12E

We would like you to comment on this post, and tell us your most memorable moment in music. This could be a concert you attended, a song that moves you every time, a musician that you admire, a gig you played, or anything else that has left a big impression on you.

20 winners will be selected from the best comments across Reddit and Oculus forums, until 9.00am Pacific 3rd Dec 19.

You can also increase your chances of winning a Key, by entering one of the other competition options that have been running over the weekend.
See -
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/82851/50-vr-studios-to-give-away-to-celebrate-the-l...

You can enter each option to increase your chances, and comment on this post, but only one Key per person can be won.

Good Luck to All!
SkyWatcherVR

8 REPLIES 8

Luciferous
Consultant
I played three blind mice on a recorder once 40 years ago, not very well ?

Stawo
Honored Guest
My first time on the drums. was pretty bad. but it hooked me so much that i took lessons :#
Greetings from ger 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for entering for a Key @Luciferous and @Strawo (hello gerWink)!!

They need to burn every Recorder in existence + let kids play drums and guitars instead.
Who know what could have been @Luciferous, if you started on drums like @Stawo..........??
B)

Luciferous
Consultant
Oh I won a key feel a bit guilty with my entry lol. How do I use it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oculus desktop app - settings - account - redeem key 🙂

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
If only my CPU cooler hadnt self destructed 🙂

I'll certainly check this out, everyone in the family loves their music :smile:

My current favourite music moment is my daughter singing "Only the good die young" by Queen in her schools musical "We Will Rock You" last week, I know I'm biased but she has an amazing voice and it still gives me goose bumps when i listen to the secret recording i took :smiley:

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am so f*cking dumb. Somehow I thought this was releasing December 13th instead or 3rd. I could have tried it out yesterday!!!
Anyway, bought it, and currently downloading. Again, thank you, someone had to make a good VR Recording Studio!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks @LuluViBritannia 🙂
We hope you enjoy making music, please contact us if you have any problems, or want any other info!  B)