Since I enjoy the comfort my Franken Quest with the Deluxe Audio Strap for htc Vive, I'm wondering why Oculus doesn't come up with:
- washable paddings in different thicknesses (The original foam is way to hard/harsh for longer play sessions)
- A much more comfortable headstrap, since the Quest is so front heavy...
- ...which includes headphones (just like the deluxe audio strap)
- Provide some padding to existing headstraps.
- Official Straps for the touch controllers
They could make good money with accessories, why do they refuse to do it?