New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

how can i change my profile picture on oculus quest ??

Reloaded1973Reloaded1973 Posts: 1
NerveGear
how can i change my profile picture on oculus quest ??

Answers

• Grim2025Grim2025 Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    I was actually able to do this through the app on the computer. it changes it across all of your oculus accessories. (gear vr, quest, rift, ect.)
  • GadgetGizmoGadgetGizmo Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I'm having this problem and I'm confused by this.   With a Quest there is no "app on the computer."  (Or, was I supposed to download one from somewhere?)   My profile picture is the little alien that popped up as a default.  Though, next to it, I have the avatar I created.   When playing with others, the alien shows up every time while, I can see the avatar.  I don't see a way to change the alien in the mobile app for the Quest.
  • MountainDog12MountainDog12 Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    Same issue here. Minor issue but a minor irritation as well.
  • enigma01enigma01 Posts: 630
    Neo
    Do you mean these...?

• kojackkojack Posts: 6,009 Volunteer Moderator
    I'm having this problem and I'm confused by this.   With a Quest there is no "app on the computer."  (Or, was I supposed to download one from somewhere?)  
    You'll need to download the Rift/Rift-S desktop app, it's the only way to change the profile picture on your account (Rift, Rift-S, Go and Quest will all see it).

The android mobile app used to be able to do it back in the GearVR days, but now it can't.

enigma01 said:
    Do you mean these...?
    Is that the iphone app? The android one doesn't have it anymore that I can see.

• enigma01enigma01 Posts: 630
    Neo
    kojack said:
    Is that the iphone app? The android one doesn't have it anymore that I can see.

Yep it’s iPhone app. Click on setting gear button, then on the profile picture next to your email. Mine actually comes up with two profile pictures, one from Oculus home also.