cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiplayer

Lady_Morgaine
Honored Guest
We - my husband and I - each bought the Oculus Quest. But now we have a problem with the setup of the multiplayer mode. In the best case we hear each other, but we do not see each other.
We would like to play the Arizona Sunshine multiplayer game together, but nothing works. Is it necessary that both buy the game or is a multiplayer game enough?
(Arizona Sunshine has now been purchased by each of us.)
How do we create a group to play together? How to set up the group permanently and how do I find my hidden friends list?
And how do I transfer a game to the TV to watch the current game?

2 REPLIES 2

michaelohallora
Honored Guest
I have the same problem.  Forums say it’s just a case of connecting each headset to the same wifi but Eleven Table Tennis doesn’t seem to have any idea I’m trying to create a multiplayer setup.  Did you find out what was up?
Mike

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

We - my husband and I - each bought the Oculus Quest. But now we have a problem with the setup of the multiplayer mode. In the best case we hear each other, but we do not see each other.
We would like to play the Arizona Sunshine multiplayer game together, but nothing works. Is it necessary that both buy the game or is a multiplayer game enough?
(Arizona Sunshine has now been purchased by each of us.)
How do we create a group to play together? How to set up the group permanently and how do I find my hidden friends list?
And how do I transfer a game to the TV to watch the current game?

My wife and I also play A.S online together.  What we do is,  one of us plays on the rift s and the other on quest via link.  One plays the steamvr version and the other on the oculus software platform.

I realise that for this you will need 2 vr ready computers, 2 copies of the game either oculus or steam, 2 accounts, and 2 link cables. This will however fulfill all of your requirements.

I have not yet ever managed to get a quest to quest multiplayer game working, with anyone.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.