New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Guardian subtract and line tool

raronraron Posts: 52
Hiro Protagonist
I haven't discovered any subtract tool when setting up the Guardian boundary? I noticed you can add to the area you set before clicking confirm, even after completing the Guardian area. Seems like an easy and basic thing, and would be better than having to try and re-draw it if you make a small mistake. Come to think of it, a line tool would be handy too.

Comments

• raronraron Posts: 52
    Hiro Protagonist
    Bumping this, especially since my Quest seem to ask me to redraw the Guardian every time I switch between seated and room scale currently. So okay it's not a big deal, what is currently "works" but nothing more. A line tool for aligning along walls, and a subtract tool when free drawing? Something like that. Should be a simple QOL fix?

• raronraron Posts: 52
    Hiro Protagonist
    Adding another suggestion: Multiple save slots for saved Guardians, for different spaces.

That way, you could for example just Load a named Guardian ("Living room", "Seated by computer", etc), instead of drawing it again and again.. Ofc, as the Quest recognizes a room after it's set up, maybe a manual save/load isn't necessary, but you sholud be given the opportunity to manage them (name, delete, and save/load).