cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift S Hand Tracking

Anonymous
Not applicable
do you guys think they will ever add hand tracking to the rift s?
8 REPLIES 8

Soulless512
Expert Protege
I hope so

awesomous_prime
Honored Guest
Imagine Sign Language happening in VR.

TwistedVash
Honored Guest
i really hope so. and not just so i can grab with my hands i wanna try it out on say a keyboard or just being able to move all my fingers would be a delight. i also dont think this should be a question we even have to ask. This should be something that is 100% going to happen. rift s should be more than capable of hand tracking

Pacman8030
Expert Protege
Hand tracking seems kinda gimmicky at the moment. I don't see any practical uses that can't be done just as easily with a controller in your hand.

ptmarks
Honored Guest
Hand tracking on the Quest shows lots of promise. It would be nice to have it on the Rift-S to make app dev more streamlined. Anyone see this coming anytime soon?

TheBytro
Honored Guest

ptmarks said:

Hand tracking on the Quest shows lots of promise. It would be nice to have it on the Rift-S to make app dev more streamlined. Anyone see this coming anytime soon?

I feel like they're going to add it once it becomes a lot more stable and once it finally gets out of beta. I also believe that they added it to quest first since it was an easier process seeing as it has more tracking and they most likely had more people working with the quest rather than the rift s.

GreenMario-
Explorer
it's not very good anyways