New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can I play Oculus Medium with Valve Index?

Hi. My partner recently bought Valve Index and we've been enjoying it very much. I do art a lot and I am interested in art related games or programs to use with VR. SO.
Oculus Medium looks to be a great game and I would really like to play it, but CAN I play it with Valve Index?

Comments

• Holm76Holm76 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Look into Revive. I have never used it so don’t know if it’s still a thing. 
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 4,558 Valuable Player
    Yes, or at least it's on the list  o:) 

https://www.reddit.com/r/ValveIndex/comments/cm1rak/list_of_revived_oculus_games_working_perfectly/?sort=new

But I can't test all games and apps whenever Revive gets updated. If 1.9.2 does not work, try 1.8.x or 1.7.x
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • CauvetGuillaumeCauvetGuillaume Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It work like a charm throgh revive and is actually very comfortable. Also the index controllers design is very close to the Touch ones so the UX match perfectly