cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install the game Zero Caliber!

muforever22
Honored Guest
I can not install the game Zero Caliber on Windows 10. I already turn off Antivirus. When i click to install then pop up warning " Sorry, it look like antivirus software blocked the installation the Zero Caliber....."
Anybody can help me in this case.
Thanks you!
4 REPLIES 4

Raxus_88
Honored Guest
I'm encountering the same thing. Also turned off antivirus without success. Was really looking forward to playing this...

mad_3ye
Honored Guest
Found a similar issue with a different game and it was suggested to run a repair on the Oculus installation. Add or Remove Programs > Oculus > Modify > Repair. This will redownload everything from Oculus, but it seems to have allowed me to download and install Zero Caliber now.

LOZADAEDWIN
Honored Guest
Hi. I have an intel i7700 and Nvidia Geforce 1050. Does anyone know if Zero Caliber can be played with these specifications even if the graphics are low? I ask why Nvidia Geforce 1070 is recommended and Mine is 1050. Saludos. Tengo una intel i7700 y Nvidia Geforce 1050. Alguien sabe si Zero Caliber se puede jugar con esa especificaciones aunque las graficas esten en nivel bajo? Pregunto porque se recomienda Nvidia Geforce 1070 y La mia es 1050.

francis_mayuga_
Honored Guest
I can‘t download Zero Caliber on my Oculus Quest altho with Arizona sunshine i had no problems, both on supposedly Rift platforms only games. Any solutions?