cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get any shipping information about my Oculus Quest order

JoeMama54
Explorer
Can anyone help me? I'm  trying to find the delivery date for my Oculus Quest order. I clicked on the Order Number in the confirmation email I received and it sent me to an invalid link. I clicked on Support and it gave me instructions on how to access the shipping information but it told me to click on the Order Number in my confirmation email, which sent me back to the invalid link. I tried typing "shipping information" into the search bar on the Support page, but it gave me totally irrelevant responses. I don't see any links to contact Oculus, or else I would have tried it. Anybody have any ideas? I ordered it on December 9th and haven't heard a thing from Oculus. Thanks a lot!
16 REPLIES 16

Dragon11r
Explorer
Same thing is happening to me... I ordered mine on December 4th and is says estimated shipping in December 23ed but still nothing. I don’t know what to do.

JoeMama54
Explorer
Never mind...I just got an email from Oculus informing me

JoeMama54
Explorer
Never mind...I just got an email informing me that they're preparing it for shipping. It still hasn't shipped yet, but at least I heard from them.

crypticsec
Honored Guest
I placed an oculus order for a rift s on 1/3. I am still waiting for my card to be charged. Does oculus charge when the item ships or as soon the order is placed. ETA for shipping is the 1/23.

kojack
MVP
MVP
They charge when they ship.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Drakeos
Protege
Also you maybe in for 2-3 weeks wait DUE to massive backlog/orders from holidays 

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

I placed an oculus order for a rift s on 1/3. I am still waiting for my card to be charged. Does oculus charge when the item ships or as soon the order is placed. ETA for shipping is the 1/23.

Yes you only pay when its on its way !
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

MissEnvyGames
Honored Guest
Having the same problem. Order placed on 4/16 and link from email taking me to an invalid link. It also says I do not have any orders on my account... Getting separate emails from Oculus everyday with a new link that are always invalid.

Anonymous
Not applicable
yea every link i clicked on was invalid and im just hoping i get another email from them in a couple days btw for the people that ordered back in april and january how long did it take for your guys to get your headsets if you guys got them at all