Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Fleet Officers Wanted

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
[SUBSPACE MESSAGE FROM CAPTAIN CRAZY_SANE ABOARD THE U.S.S. AEGIS]

To all Star Fleet officers,

We have a shortage of officers equipped with the prototype Oculus Quest Interface to fill available roles on the bridge of The Aegis, The Enterprise and The Enterprise D.

I am based in the Australian sector and I'm struggling to find willing officers for dangerous missions in the area known as The Trench.

If you, or someone you know, is brave enough to take part in these vital missions, please respond to this communique to arrange a suitable time to embark.

Our objectives involve finding a suitable planet for Vulcan settlement, as well as general scientific and security missions. These objectives are vital, not only to the security of The Federation, but to the survival of the Vulcan race.

I look forward to meeting you.

Live long and prosper.

[END SUBSPACE MESSAGE]
5 REPLIES 5

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I haven't done all the missions. I'd love to enlist. I just wish there was an easier way to arrange games in VR given the lower population. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Crazy_Sane
Superstar

MowTin said:

I haven't done all the missions. I'd love to enlist. I just wish there was an easier way to arrange games in VR given the lower population. 

I agree. The multiplayer options in Star Trek Bridge Crew are very limited. It doesn't even tell you how many people are online or if you're limited to a specific region. That's why I started this thread. I wanted to create a spot where players can meet and organise games. So far I've only been able to play online games with one other person at a time.

What country are you in MowTin? The few people I have played with were all in Australia, so I assume we're limited to our local server.

And don't worry about your experience level. I'm not an elitist. I'd be greatful just to play a four player game with people of any experience level. Serious roleplaying or just light hearted fun, I don't mind either way.

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I'm in New York City. But trying to coordinate when I'm free, when you're free and other crew members is too hard.

Have you searched for a Discord?

I just did a search and found a bunch of people on one. 

https://discordapp.com/channels/313512069750063105/313512069750063105

I may check it out when I have time. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
No I haven't. I should have a look.

I'm not sure if I can play with you if you're in the US. There's no option to change regions/ servers.

Crazy_Sane
Superstar
Ok, there's totally an option to change regions. [Facepalm] It's in the main menu, not the pre-game lobby.

Since discovering this I have enjoyed many online games. Even some with a full crew. Unfortunately the Australian servers are dead.