New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard's Wrath - Game Exit?

dburnedburne Posts: 4,306 Valuable Player
I just picked this game up yesterday and really liking it as I get into it.
But I gotta ask probably a dumb question - is there not a clean way to exit this game?
When in character I can bring up a menu that is graphics settings, but do not see how to get to a menu where one can actually click on exit to exit the game.
What am I missing? Been having to do a long press on Oculus button and clicking to close the app from within Dash.
Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
Tagged:

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 4,306 Valuable Player
    Ok never mind, my dumb butt finally figured it out lol.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • sclincolnsclincoln Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Could you share with the rest of us? I know there is an exit option in the main menu but it only takes you back to the calibration screen and doesn't actually end the game. I still keep having to crash it.
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 7,100 Valuable Player
    sclincoln said:
    Could you share with the rest of us? I know there is an exit option in the main menu but it only takes you back to the calibration screen and doesn't actually end the game. I still keep having to crash it.
    When you reach the calibration screen again - and can start a new game, there's a button to officially quit the game too. But you do have to go all the way back to the calibration screen or main menu, whatever it's called. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • dburnedburne Posts: 4,306 Valuable Player
    Yep it is like you are starting over, but then you will get an option to press B button to quit.
    Kind of odd how they did that.
    Don