cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest Won't Let Me Install Anything

equestshiwa
Honored Guest
Hi, I just received my Oculus Quest in the mail today, and everything looked good for a minute, but when I tried to purchase games (both on the app and on the Quest), I wasn't able to install them. I've looked for solutions, and haven't found any. When I try to install via the app, it says that my headset isn't connected even though it shows that it is in the settings. I can play games I already have perfectly fine, but I can't install any newly purchased games, and it really sucks. Please help me out here, thank you.

Edit: Also, when I try to install the game via the Quest, it just shows the price, and when I click on that, it says that I have already purchased the game. Despite this, none of them show up in my library.
35 REPLIES 35

bmillenbruck
Honored Guest
I’m having the same exact issue! I can’t seem to fix it either. I’m hoping it’s just a server issue on their end that gets resolved over night and not a hardware issue. 

ElmoThicc
Honored Guest
same it would just load and never download and now i just can't play anything thing on my vr

xxnaonaoxx
Honored Guest
Same here. So what should we do?

ChooseWisely
Honored Guest
Hope to God it’s fixed in the morning!  Spent three hours trying to set this up and it’s my son’s Xmas present.  He went to bed in tears because of the excitement and then epic letdown!  Nice job Oculus.  Way to suck.  

DUCKBOI33
Explorer
i was about to return my quest before I found this, thank you all and hopefully it is just a server issue 

gottagetthat
Honored Guest
Same for me...tried factory resets three times...super frustrating!

GhettoCanuck
Protege
Support page indicates Oculus is looking into it. 🙂 Hopefully by tomorrow it'll be good.

GhettoCanuck
Protege

Hope to God it’s fixed in the morning!  Spent three hours trying to set this up and it’s my son’s Xmas present.  He went to bed in tears because of the excitement and then epic letdown!  Nice job Oculus.  Way to suck.  

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully he can enjoy it all weekend! It'll be worth it!

DUCKBOI33
Explorer
I reset mine 5 times