New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asgard Wrath - need help with magic axe training?

dburnedburne Posts: 2,997 Valuable Player
edited January 3 in Games and Apps
Hey gang,
So I have made it through Stormborn Battlefield, and have now just acquired the Magic Axe at The Gatehouse. I am sent to the range with Loki for training/practice.
Here is where I get totally stuck. I throw the three at the target, then apparently I am to throw at the things hanging down around me that are illuminated.
I throw the axe and all it does is bounce off of them, and can never proceed out of this training. I have tried all ways I know of to accomplish this and just can't seem 
to get it. And Loki is no help at this point.
What in the world am I missing here? Never thought my biggest stuck area might be the training with Loki!
I would sure appreciate any help here!
Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 2,997 Valuable Player
    Ok I finally made it through.
    Turns out I had the wrong axe holstered from when I got it earlier in the game. Had to empty it out and holster the magical axe. Would have been nice if Loki had of given me a clue on this. Pulled my hair out for  a while on that one.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,843 Valuable Player
    Remember the axe can cut through multiple enemies and shred their shields. So try to line them up. 
    i7 6700k 2080ti   Rift-S, Index
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,997 Valuable Player
    MowTin said:
    Remember the axe can cut through multiple enemies and shred their shields. So try to line them up. 
    I did not know that, nice tip thanks!
    Don