New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus quest games link

Drogan1989Drogan1989 Posts: 3
NerveGear
Is there a reason my quest libary appears empty on link?

I'm using all the correct requirements such as a usb 3.0 cable etc.

Comments

• enigma01enigma01 Posts: 611
    Neo
    Have you actually purchased / downloaded any games to your computer?
  • Drogan1989Drogan1989 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    The only one i downloaded to the computer was Vr chat. Unless i'm horribly mistaken, i just assumed any games bought via the quest/mobile app would appear on the link libary.
  • dburnedburne Posts: 3,058 Valuable Player
    Quest games are purchased and downloaded to the Quest.
    Link connects Quest to PC and runs through the PC Rift software. So only the games purchased/downloaded for the PC will be in the library shown via Link.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • Drogan1989Drogan1989 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Shame. So will i have to buy games via link or can i just use the desktop application? 
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,200 Volunteer Moderator
    If any of your Quest games support cross-buy, the Rift (PC) version will be available for free, but it won’t automatically show up in your library. You have to find them in the Rift store and claim them (they’ll show the price as “Free”). You can do that through the Store section of the desktop app, in VR through Link, or on the web site.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • DouglezDouglez Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    im using the right cable 100% but when I plug it in my pc doesn't recognise it