New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Whats the hold up. Seriously!

Hooligan138Hooligan138 Posts: 2
NerveGear
When is my Quest going to ship?  This is BS! :s

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,389
    Project 2501
    edited January 6
    If only a community forum was able to answer that question. Wouldn't it be great?

You should have received an email telling you the expected shipping date, so you know more than us.

And why are you calling the Oculus users "ball lickers"?

Pull your head in or fuck off. Sorry, I meant go away.
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

• Hooligan138Hooligan138 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I love tough guy snowflake trolls.  Tough ass hell.  Getting offended that i cant get my Oculus, ahh, thanks for the support fruitloop.
  • enigma01enigma01 Posts: 630
    Neo
    edited January 6
    Has the estimated date your order would ship by when you placed it actually past? If not, then there is no hold up. Oculus are dealing with a backlog of orders and will obviously ship on a first come first serve basis. This is a community forum, none of us know what your estimated ship by date is. 
  • kSetunikSetuni Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I love tough guy snowflake trolls.  Tough ass hell.  Getting offended that i cant get my Oculus, ahh, thanks for the support fruitloop.
    And we love idiots like yourself that come here bitching and moaning n groaning over stuff that 1. We dont care about, 2. That we cant help with, and 3. That we cant do anything about. You need to lighten up francis and get more cheese for your whine.