This PTC software is not compatible with the Oculus Link feature on Oculus Quest. In order to use remote rendering, please opt out of the PTC to return to PC software version 12. We continue to work on improving this experience in future releases. Thanks for your patience!
- We’ve made improvements to the Oculus Event Invite feature.
- Event hosts can now allow guests to invite their own friends.
- Viewing a developer created event will now allow you to view a list of all your friends who have indicated that they are interested in the event.
- Viewing a user created event will now allow you to view a list of all users who have indicated that they are interested in the event as well as all users who have been invited to the event, similar to Events pages on Facebook.
- You can control whether or not you appear as part of the above invited or interested lists via the "Who can see your activity on Oculus" privacy setting.
- We’ve exposed the customization options to the Oculus Mirror tool as a Graphical User Interface.
- These options will allow you to do things like adjust the mirror type, choose which eye(s) is displayed on the mirror, adjust the FOV scale of the mirror, and also take screenshots.
- You can also save and load Oculus Mirror settings within the File menu, which will also save and restore the window position and size.
- Hotkeys for these new options can be found next to each item within the Settings and File menus.
- The tool will automatically reconnect to the Oculus Service in the event of a service restart.
- The Oculus Mirror tool can be launched by navigating to C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics and selecting OculusMirror.exe.