New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do I locate a lost controller

fluffle54fluffle54 Posts: 1
NerveGear
I looked everywhere and I can’t find my controller is there a way to locate it or use Bluetooth or anything like that to locate it and if it’s off is there still another way to locate it and turn it on

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,749 Valuable Player
    No app is going to help.  You either find it or buy another one from the Oculus store.  I think they were about $30 last time I looked.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, Vive Wireless.

• jsbienjsbien Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    On Android there is a lot of application for listing and locating a BT device, you can try one of them if the controler still send a BT signal.
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 1,749 Valuable Player
    Unfortunately the Go controller turns itself off fairly quickly when not in use and there is no way to restart it remotely.

Maybe you can find it with the help of a metal detector,

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti (from my old AGA), 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro, Vive Cosmos, Vive Wireless.