cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download or play any oculus rift games. Please help!

creighton_ross_
Honored Guest
I purchased a brand  new gaming computer, just so I can play oculs rift. I downloaded several games from the oculus store. When I click on the games nothing happnes. Sometimes I get a message saying my anti-virus is stopping me from playing or downloading the games. Sometimes it doesint even give me a reason.  Attempted to download zero caliber and it wont even down load due to my firewall or anti virus stopping it. So I completely deleted all my anti-virus software. Ran all necessary windows updates. Turned off all windows firewall defender settings. An still nothing. Nothing works. Everything I bought was brand new and expensive. This is beyond frustrating and dissapointing. I am not the best at computers but this should NOT be a difficult thing. Please help all I want to do is play a game! 
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
This may not help, but when I got my rift I had a gaming laptop that had 2 hard drives. It wanted to load the rift software on one and kept putting the games on the other and that was causing me a problem. 

creighton_ross_
Honored Guest
Ok thanks I well take a look into that. 

Drelinor
Honored Guest
I had the problem that I could not install any games and after asking many oculus technicians and not working anything, I discovered that all the problems I had were tested by the Microsoft Edge, try to disable it and disable it, because the Microsoft Edge browser you can not uninstall and maybe you solve all the problems like me

creighton_ross_
Honored Guest
Ok cool thanks. I dont like microsoft edge anyways so I welll disable and attempt to delete it. 
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?