New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Rift Cable????

It seems my oculus Rift Cable has gotten ruined, if someone could please comment links on where to get a new one that would be wonderful! 

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 1,389
    Project 2501
    If you really mean Rift (CV1), you're out of luck. The Rift is no longer supported by Oculus.

You can, however, buy a Rift S cable .... (bundled with a Rift S) to solve your problem. Happy spending!
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Senors - 0 PROBLEMS
    Dear Oculus, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it", please.

• MegalithikMegalithik Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    eBay is the only place and it'll cost you upwards of $150.
  • steue79steue79 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    www.oculus.com/rift-s/accessories/?locale=en_GB
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,895 Valuable Player
    Your Rift just turned into a paperweight unless you buy a replacement from the opportunists on ebay that are selling them for almost half the cost of a Rift S.
  • kobs57kobs57 Posts: 165
    Art3mis
    edited January 17
    Awesome way to thank all the peoples who bought the first rifts, those who believed in them and were willing to send them their hard earned cash to build the oculus empire it is today with what 4 or 5 different headset now? That's how you see what kind of Co. it really is. Tell me, who with an original $600 rift that you cannot get parts for anymore is going to run and buy a rift S ?
    Funny thing is that I bought a rift thinking this one you can get replacement parts for it, the Vive at the time you couldn't but now you can still get parts for the vive, you can even get the new Valve controllers to work with it. Oh well live and learn I guess
    VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 
    32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory,
     MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-450 Gaming plus motherboard,
    EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
    Oculus is on a Samsung 970 evo M.2 V nand 1TB on board SSD