New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Only billed ONE DOLLAR when the I thought I paid 399$..What gives?

brucemorrisbrucemorris Posts: 1
NerveGear
When I click pay when I buy something online I want to have it billed fully immediately; this helps me to balance my account better as my bank doesn't even show the 399$ as pending and it is easy to get confused. I think this is not a very good business practice or in the least not very customer friendly. Thank you.

On the plus side I bought my wife a Occulus Go for Christmas and she likes it and I tried it and it seems OK. I thought it was pretty basic graphics etc. Fun but basic. I have now purchased a Occulus Rift-S and hope it is like going from a Jr high level experience to college level. That's the impression I received from the reviews so I hope it is true. My PC has a 2070 RTX and a Ryzen 7 2700 and 16GB Ram so I hope it will run the Occulus Rift-S well.

The guy at Best Buy said it would. I am a older person so I am not totally up to speed about computer things but I try:)

Sorry for longish post and thank you for taking the time to read this. Happy Gaming All.

Comments

• kojackkojack Posts: 5,991 Volunteer Moderator
    It's a pretty common practice. They bill $1 to verify your account is real (usually it would be refunded soon after).
    Oculus doesn't do a full bill until they are ready to ship.