New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How does the Vader Immortal bundle work??

Tothl2005Tothl2005 Posts: 2
NerveGear
I bought a quest because i saw it had the Vader Immortal bundle but it said that i had to set up my quest within 30 days of purchase to receive the bundle. The only problem is that the quest is on backorder for over 30 days. Will I still be able to get the bundle? 

Answers

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,054 Valuable Player
    Contact Oculus support and ask them.  I'm sure they will sort that out for you.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• Tothl2005Tothl2005 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    TomCgcmfc said:
    Contact Oculus support and ask them.  I'm sure they will sort that out for you.
    i tried that about 5 days ago and still no response 
  • XplyrXplyr Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Try buying thru Amazon.  I got mine today and ordered about a week ago.  They show up on the website sporadically and sell for list price.