New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

New controllers not working

j-ck1j-ck1 Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited January 12 in Oculus Quest 2 and Quest
Hello @OculusSupport and oculus community ( sorry my english is not good ) I've had an oculus quest for about a month. I used it for the last two weeks. The problem is that the control hand does not work and I put a new battery in it. I also tried to put some of the napkins to fix the battery , also this problem continues with me. I also tried to restart the device. The problem also did not solve.  What is the problem? i think The problem is that the battery moves from its place when vibrating, but I tried for more than one solution and no method did not work, please help me * The hand controller works for a while and then turns off *

Comments

• raeid98raeid98 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    j-ck1 said:
    Hello @OculusSupport and oculus community ( sorry my english is not good ) I've had an oculus quest for about a month. I used it for the last two weeks. The problem is that the control hand does not work and I put a new battery in it. I also tried to put some of the napkins to fix the battery , also this problem continues with me. I also tried to restart the device. The problem also did not solve.  What is the problem? i think The problem is that the battery moves from its place when vibrating, but I tried for more than one solution and no method did not work, please help me * The hand controller works for a while and then turns off *

• raeid98raeid98 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    ya i have the same problem