New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Vader immortal

I bought the vader immortal bundle with the quest. I got the quest today and I cant find the redeem or something to download it. I just need help downloading it 

Tagged:

Comments

• dburnedburne Posts: 4,287 Valuable Player
    Should be available to download from the Store. If not you will need to open a support ticket on it.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • cabel1975cabel1975 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same as OP. I find (3) different Vader Episodes in the store, each @ 9.99. I would think there would be a code or link or something to add this bundle to my shiny new Quest?
  • MrBMTMrBMT Posts: 52
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited February 3
    cabel1975 said:
    Same as OP. I find (3) different Vader Episodes in the store, each @ 9.99. I would think there would be a code or link or something to add this bundle to my shiny new Quest?
    Same as OP, you'll need to contact Oculus Support about this.
    The games were normally automatically added to your account upon activation of the Quest, but if you've did that yesterday the offer date has now passed (as it was available until 31st January) so support will need to manually add it for you.
    You can access support via tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6 & Thunderbolt 3 Add-in card, i7 7700k, 64GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti, 13TB HDD, Windows 10 Pro
    Oculus Quest v13 Update, Official Oculus Link Headset Cable
  • iTesla8iTesla8 Posts: 107
    Art3mis
    All 3 episodes come free of charge when you buy Ocultus Quest and they appear to download in store, if not then there is some issue, contact support by ticket par avion.
    My Own PC Build: NZXT Source S340 White > Corsair RM1000i > Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming > CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.5Ghz > Deepcool Captain120 EX > RAM KHX2400C15/16G | 4pcs = 64GB > Asus GTX1070 Dual O8G > Samsung U32J59xUQ 4K > Realtek High Definition Audio > Intel SSD 760p Series PCIE/NVMe M2.1 1TB > Intel SSD 600p Series PCIE/NVMe M2.2 1TB > AZIO Retro Classic Copper > Razer Mamba Hyperflux = Oculus Quest/Link