New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Where to buy Oculus Rift Touch (original)

Where can I purchase these items in person? I travel a lot and I'm hardly at home so delivery wouldn't be the best option for me.

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,200 Volunteer Moderator
    edited January 15
    Probably nowhere. The old Touch kit (pair of controllers and a sensor) is not even available from Oculus anymore. You can buy individual left and right replacement controllers and sensors direct from Oculus, but you will pay almost triple the price versus the bundle that they used to sell. I don’t think any retailer has ever carried the individual controllers. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,984 Volunteer Moderator
    nalex66 said:
    The old Touch kit (pair of controllers and a sensor) is not even available from Oculus anymore.
    Europe still has the kit available. The rest of the world only has individual controllers now.

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 4,542 Valuable Player
    Old Touch is available here - in the EU:

https://www.oculus.com/rift/accessories/

- also sensors, remote and more. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • kojackkojack Posts: 5,984 Volunteer Moderator
    The best chance of finding Touch in person is probably a pawn shop. But that would require a lot of luck.

• kobs57kobs57 Posts: 156
    Art3mis
    edited January 17
    I just can't believe Oculus is not at least keeping parts for those who gave their money and believed in them to start this whole thing, we've (I also have a rift) been dropped like a hot potato. Thank you for your support goodbye. <- Not even that  Geees!. Well I for one know what I'm going to do when my OCULUS rift breaks. For those who thinks "buy a rift S" .... I don't think so.
    VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 
    32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory,
     MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-450 Gaming plus motherboard,
    EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
    Oculus is on a Samsung 970 evo M.2 V nand 1TB on board SSD