New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Quest ordering issues

Jevo4141Jevo4141 Posts: 3
NerveGear
Hi I ordered and Oculus quest on Sunday the 12th of January and a few days later I still haven’t received my tracking number and I haven’t been charged. When I try to see my order information through the guest account I ordered it on I get put in a loop of clicking links, signing in, receiving an email and back to clicking the link. I live in the Uk and I was wondering if anyone was having a similar issue. Thanks. 

Comments

• yorenblackyorenblack Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have the exact same issue. I've contacted support to ask them what's going on.
  • Jevo4141Jevo4141 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Ok so it’s not just me. Please let me know what oculus say as it would be very helpful. Thanks 😊 
  • iiPolluxiiPollux Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine on the 11 on Saturday and to this day they still haven’t took money out or anything, I am in Canada 
  • Smcdonald81Smcdonald81 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I ordered mine like Dec, 23th and don't have a tracking number. I live in the US.
  • Jevo4141Jevo4141 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I hope oculus support will see this thread and give us an answer. 
  • OculusSupportOculusSupport Posts: 571 Oculus Staff
    Hello, you won't be charged until your order is ready to be shipped. Currently, when you try ordering a Quest from our website, it shows an estimated ship date for some time in February (specific date may vary by region and model) so if you ordered only a few days ago then it's unlikely that your order will ship yet. If you're having any issues with accessing the guest portal, please contact support here https://support.oculus.com/885981024820727/. We have live chat and email support available. Thanks! -Rick
  • Umpa_PCUmpa_PC Posts: 321
    Art3mis
    I can't fault them. Ordered mine last night, looks like delivery 18th.  My Rift S came a day early so by all accounts could arrive tomorrow.
    Oculus Rift S (love it)
    Oculus Quest 128GB (Loving it too)
    MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK 
    Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz
    GTX 1050 Ti (4GB)
    16 GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    1TB SSD
    Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Oculus app version 14.0.0.83.710 (14.0.0.83.710)
  • JohnPiperGhostHunterJohnPiperGhostHunter Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    18 Jan '20
    Hey everyone :)
    I personally think you are better off purchasing the Oculus Quest on Amazon, Newegg or Best Buy. I had the same EXACT problem and NO one ever contacted me about the order I placed so I canceled and just purchased my Quest NEW on Amazon - in stock in a few days! The Oculus Quest 128GB is now in stock there NOW and 64GB in a few days.  BTW I could not find Oculus live chat they mention above in this thread at all. I hate to say it but if you are having these kind of problems here now getting your VR order resolved - etc. .... imagine how hard it will be if something goes wrong with the actual device under warranty trying to get support. Your choice. My 2 cents. Hope this helps someone. Cheers! :)