cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which non-abrasive, anti-bacterial wipes, non-alcohol wipes

1989mustang5o
Honored Guest
Which brands of non-abrasive, anti-bacterial wipes, non-alcohol wipes are you using to clean the non-lens parts of your Quest (including controllers)?  I read the support article on taking care of the Quest but wasn't sure what I should be searching for on Amazon.  My initial search still brought up some wipes that contain alcohol.  Plus, I wasn't sure if they were non-abrasive.  I'll buy a pack of eyeglass microfiber cloths to clean the lenses.

Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3

ezop73
Rising Star
This what i use,  it's a brand that UK Hospitals (They use the yellow packets) use to clean down surfaces Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs including Norovirus, flu virus, HIV and MRSA, Alcohol and Bleach Free, so far so good no complaints especially after an hour workout on BoxVR 

1989mustang5o
Honored Guest
Thanks.  Hopefully there is a US option as well.  I'd like to have them now as I'm currently getting over a cold and would like to clean the Quest so I can let others try it out.

I wanted to get these for myself but when I use the link it takes me to a site that says “We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site.” so I was wondering of you or anyone else has any other options that are accessible in the UK