New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Shipping/info?

I had a few questions... I know these have probably been asked MULTIPLE times but I could only find a few that really gave me the answer that I was looking for. So my apologies for the repeation of questions but it would be nice to get an answer first hand. Anyway...

1. Shipping - I ordered my quest on January 10th/11th. And it says that it will be shipped by march 3rd. Is this the actual shipping date? Or will it arrive sooner or even later? Just curiosity I guess.

2. Costs? - I noticed that I havent been charged yet at all for my quest... I've seen multiple answers but just wanted some confirmation. Do they charge you once your quest ships?? Or did I do something wrong?

3. Just about it - is there anything I should be told or warned about before hand?? I wouldnt want to walk into this blinded by my own excitement!!! 

Thanks!!! -bxchyy
Tagged:

Comments

• enigma01enigma01 Posts: 978
    3Jane
    edited January 16
    Most of these questions have been asked and answered several times in this forum, if you searched you’d find them. 

1.It means Oculus will work to fulfil and ship your order by that date. Depending on inventory they may ship earlier but don’t get your expectations to high on that. I

2.Your payment method won’t be debited until your order is being prepared for dispatch, you should receive an email shortly after this with tracking information. If you haven’t received this by the date you mentioned then I’d suggest contacting support. 

3.Not quite sure what you mean by this?
  • BxchyyBxchyy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    enigma01 said:
    Most of these questions have been asked and answered several times in this forum, if you searched you’d find them. 

1.It means Oculus will work to fulfil and ship your order by that date. Depending on inventory they may ship earlier but don’t get your expectations to high on that. I

2.Your payment method won’t be debited until your order is being prepared for dispatch, you should receive an email shortly after this with tracking information. If you haven’t received this by the date you mentioned then I’d suggest contacting support. 

3.Not quite sure what you mean by this?
    Thank's enigma01... I wrote this post on a phone so navigating was a bit rough. Thanks for answering the questions! and no need for answering the last one. was just curious if I needed to be warned about anything in particular. Thanks again!
  • Umpa_PCUmpa_PC Posts: 835
    Trinity

Thanks for answering the questions! and no need for answering the last one. was just curious if I needed to be warned about anything in particular. Thanks again!
    The only thing I would add, is that if you have any issues, keep trying - mine did not work 100% out of the box.  I had issues with pairing my left controller, despite following the instruction on the app to the 'T'. This is still state of the art stuff.
    Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
    MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
    MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
    16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
    Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
    Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.