New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Brass tactics?

ManydoorsManydoors Posts: 20
NerveGear
I downloaded the demo with the intention to buy but I can't find how you move around the board.  I have found you can deploy a couple of suckers on sticks that sort of shuffles you a few inches, but no way to get across the play area or turn around.   Am I suppose to use a xbox controller or something like that?

Comments

• JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 316
    Trinity
    If I remember correctly, you 'grab onto' the board and kind of sling yourself forward or backwards. You never actually move the actual board, just yourself. 

BTW the game is awesome and definitely worth it IMHO 
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,203 Volunteer Moderator
    That’s right, use the grip buttons to grab the map and pull yourself around. You can also adjust your height by holding with both hands and pulling the map up or down. I think you can rotate yourself by holding with two hand and twisting, but it’s been a while since I’ve played it, so I’m not positive about that one. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • ManydoorsManydoors Posts: 20
    NerveGear
    Okay, I have the pulling myself forward, left, right sorted out, but cannot turn around and I'm seated, so I can't physically turn around.  I would have thought they might have given us a control for turning.