I've never used this feature before, but I needed it today to help friends that I let used my headset. Throwing a headset on someone that has never used VR before and not being able to see what they're asking about makes it very hard to help them.
I'm getting an error message when trying to cast video to my phone. I get:
Having Trouble Connecting
The headset was not found nearby.
What I've done so far to figure this out:
- Tried on iPhone
- Tried on an Android phone
- Tried on the 2.5Ghz network
- Tried on the 5Ghz network
- Tried with the Quest on 5Ghz and phones on 2.5GHz
- Tried with the phones on 5Ghz and Quest on 2.5GHz
- Tried to cast from the phone menu
- Tried to cast from the in headset menu to my phone
- The headset also doesn't see my Chromecast Ultra
Anyone know what's up with this?
Thanks in advance.