cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back orders ?

Drakeos
Protege
So is it true that there are backorders happening since holidays and delaying people order's (from this month) for 1-2 month's ?
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah, I ordered January 12th, and it says mine wont ship until March 3rd.

Drakeos
Protege

Ahyote said:

Yeah, I ordered January 12th, and it says mine wont ship until March 3rd.

Why is this happening this not looking good for Oculus Store cause i have read people has ordered theirs first example someone ordered today this morning from Australia and he said he getting his this friday so this has angered me alot 

Umpa_PC
Rising Star
@Ahyote where are you in the world ?  I'm in the UK and got mine in just two days.... Direct from Oculus.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.

Drakeos
Protege

Umpa_PC said:

@Ahyote where are you in the world ?  I'm in the UK and got mine in just two days.... Direct from Oculus.

When did you orders yours ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Umpa_PC said:

I'm in the Southern United States.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I guess the Oculus warehouses in the US just aren't fully stocked for whatever reason to meet the demand because of the Vader Immortal bundle.

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

Ahyote said:

I guess the Oculus warehouses in the US just aren't fully stocked for whatever reason to meet the demand because of the Vader Immortal bundle.

Yeah - that would explain it.  I was surprised at how fast the shipping was TBH. 
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.