New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Walking Dead Saints & Sinners Update Hanging

MetalsechMetalsech Posts: 4
NerveGear
Last night I purchased Walking Dead Saints & Sinners off the Oculus Store. It's trying to install the latest update patch but just hanging. It builds up to 64% then changes to 8% and stops entirely, basically putting the game in limbo. If I reboot PC then it starts from 0% again but behaves in exactly the same way. There's no way to fully uninstall it and start from scratch and no way to play it. I've got plenty of space left on my drive and I've never experienced this with any other Oculus game. Is this happening with anyone else or is this just one of those annoying PC anomalies? I'd rather not request a refund as I really want to play the game, but if this is the only option then I'll be forced to. If I refund it will it automatically be removed from my library by Oculus? If so I could then try a fresh install and see if the same thing happens.

Comments

• Alpacino2368Alpacino2368 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am having the same issue, stuck at 8% on the update.

I also tried to rebooting and redoing the install and got the same result of it sticking. 
  • Alpacino2368Alpacino2368 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am having the same issue, stuck at 8% on the update.

I also tried to rebooting and redoing the install and got the same result of it sticking. 
    After rebooting oculus server and it sticking a few times, it finally installed and the game successfully booted. 
  • siiiissiiiis Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    What headset does this new walking dead game supports?
  • avensis18avensis18 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    I have the same problem too, I'll try to do like you